Tuesday, September 8, 2009

APPLICATION LATTER

No 39 Jalan 4,
Taman Titiwangsa,
43100 Hulu Langat,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
has_cicak17@yahoo.com



Festo Sdn Bhd
No. 10, Persiaran Industri,
Bandar Sri Damansara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Phone: 6-03-62868000
Fax :6-03-62756411
http://www.festo.com/my


Dear Mr.

I would like you to consider my qualifications for the position of Sales Engineer with your company. I am fresh graduate Diploma of Mechanical Engineering from UiTM and get CGPA 3.35 also active in Silat sport and was represent my university in Silat Computation. That mine I am the hardworking person and know how manage schedule and time.

I am very understand about my responsible the work that your advertisement on www.jobstreet.com . The advertisement in online is a best idea. My home also near with your company and not have problem with transport. I am also can work overtime because although money is important but work and career is most important right?

May I have an interview with you to discuss your position and my qualifications? My address and phone number are listed on the resume.
Sincerely yours,


Hasnizam Bin Haliza

No comments:

Post a Comment