Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SAMPLE APPLICATION LATTER

45 Luzon Ave.
Mariveles, Bataan

July 31, 2008

Ms. Carol Swing
Personnel Manager
East West Engineering Firm
Makati City

Dear Ms. Swing:

I would like you to consider my qualifications for the position of Production Engineer with your company. I have been employed by Mitsumi Incorporated for four years. As Assistant Production Engineer, I have responsible for modernizing Mitsumi’s assembly line, and the result has been a 45% increase in output. Details about my employment and Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering are provided in the enclosed resume.

May I have an interview with you to discuss your position and my qualifications? My address and phone number are listed on the resume.

Sincerely yours,


Albert Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment